Are You New to Medicare? Feeling lost? Don’t worry – you’re not alone.
People who are new to Medicare often have a hard time sorting things out in the beginning. There are all these parts and plans with similar letters, which makes it hard to figure out what is what. The massive amounts of mail solicitation doesn’t help either - in fact, it just adds to the confusion. It is not unusual for a local client to bring us several bags of literature and solicitations he or she has received at home and ask for our help in sorting through it to identify which things should be kept and which things can be tossed out.
At our agency, we assist individuals newly eligible for Medicare from the first step until all your coverage ID cards are in your hand. You will be amazed at how quickly and easily we walk you through the process.
New to Medicare Checklist
When first becoming eligible, there several steps which we will help you with to get the ball rolling. Although it seems like alot, it’s a relatively painless process when you know the proper steps to take. We help you:
- Contact the Social Security office for the necessary forms to apply
- Apply for Medicare by completing the Part A & B application, and sometimes also a form which your employer may need to sign stating that you are leaving group health insurance
- Receive and verify your red, white and blue Medicare ID card
- Learn, understand and ultimately select your Medicare supplemental insurance coverage
- Comprehend Part D and determine which drug plan best suits you
- Get all your questions answered as you start using your benefits. We are always available for your calls and questions.
- Review your coverage annually to make sure you are getting the most appropriate insurance at the right price
So if you are feeling bewildered, frightened, or overwhelmed, rest assured that our friendly, knowledgeable agents can walk you through this process from A to Z. Our goal is to be your Medicare-related insurance agent for life, and we take great care of our clients. Not only can we assist you in learning the basics so that you understand your coverage, you will also have the peace of mind that comes from knowing that we are just a phone call away when you need help with how your policy works or how a certain benefit is paid.
To read more about our many satisfied clients who, just like you, were once new to Medicare, visit our client testimonials page. If you are ready to get started with getting your own benefits in place, use our online contact form at this link to get help from a licensed agent at Boomer Benefits today: Medicare supplement insurance agent .
Want to see a sample of how your quotes will look? Click here.