Boomer Benefits is a licensed insurance agency and national producer appointed with Cigna Medicare Supplements. Cigna’s global corporation insures over 70 million people around the world. They are based in Bloomfield Connecticut.
At Boomer Benefits, we believe in working with insurance companies that carry a variety of insurance products. In our opinion, this generally indicates a healthy and stable company. Cigna provides a long list of insurance products such as health, life, accident, disability and of course, Cigna Medicare Supplements.
Cigna Medicare Supplements are available in many states. Sometimes they sell their Medigap plans under subsidiary companies, like Loyal American, CHLIC or American Retirement Life. It’s still the same incredible family of companies. We like to work with many companies that have stable rates, which can be important in Medigap insurance.
Cigna Medicare Supplement Benefits
Cigna Medicare supplements, like all Medicare supplement companies, Cigna policies:
- Offer competitive premiums in many states. Rates will vary by the coverage selected.
- Protect you against unexpected out-of-pocket expenses
- Help to pay for your hospital and outpatient deductibles, copays and coinsurance
- Can be used nationwide. See any doctor that accepts Medicare.
- Are guaranteed renewable. You cannot be dropped from coverage for developing health conditions.
With any Medicare supplement, remember always that Medicare is your base insurance. As long as you stay enroll in Medicare and pay your premiums for both your Medicare and your Cigna Medicare supplement, then your policy is guaranteed renewable, which means it stays in force no matter your health.
Most people who choose Medicare supplements want freedom of access to Medicare providers. If a serious health condition happens, they want to be able to choose the best specialist in the area or even in the country. As long as your doctor accepts Original Medicare, he or she will accept your Cigna Medicare supplement too.
Medicare will receive and process your claims. Once Medicare pays its share of your bill, it will send the remainder on to your Cigna Medicare supplement.
Cigna offers several of the standardized Medicare supplement options. Depending on which plan you enroll in, your supplement may cover your Part A hospital deductibles and co-insurance and your Part B outpatient deductibles and coinsurance.
Let’s take a look at two of the most popular Medicare supplements available today: Plan F and Plan G.
Cigna Medicare Supplement Plan F
Cigna Medicare Supplements are standardized by the federal government. This is the same with all Medicare supplement companies.
So if you purchase a standard Cigna Medicare Supplement Plan F, you can be sure that your Plan F includes the same exact health benefits as any other standard Medicare Plan F. Your Cigna Medicare Supplement Plan F will cover both your Part A and B deductibles, as well as the 20% coinsurance for Medicare-covered services that you would otherwise pay for yourself.
Note that Plan F is only offered to those who became Medicare-eligible in 2019 or earlier.
When covered by a Cigna Medicare Supplement, you can seek healthcare services from any doctor that or hospital that participates in Medicare. Your Cigna Medicare supplement will help to cover the gaps in Medicare.
Cigna Medicare Supplement Plan G
The Cigna Medigap Plan G policies are very popular here at Boomer Benefits. Beneficiaries may be able to get lower premiums on a Plan G in exchange for paying the Part B deductible once each year. In 2020, that deductible is only $198. We can Cigna Medicare Supplement Plan G rates in your area to see if we can save you money on premiums.
Read our blog post to learn more about how you can save with Cigna Plan G here.
We also sometimes get requests for Cigna Medicare supplement Plan N. We can certainly provide rates for Plan N as well.
Cigna Medicare Supplement Reviews
Our agency has worked with Cigna Medicare supplement products for several years. Our team is familiar with their underwriting questions and can help you learn if you may be eligible for a policy. We also have gotten positive feedback from our clients who have given us positive Cigna Medicare supplement reviews for Plan F and Plan G.
Before we enroll, we can check the historical rate increase trend for all the Medicare supplement carriers in your specific area. Choosing a carrier is about more than just the lowest price. We want to also look at the data we have in our exclusive reporting software to analyze rate increase trends for carriers in your county.
We expect Cigna Medigap Plans 2019 to continue to be a top seller.
Cigna Medigap Plans 2020 through Boomer Benefits
Medicare beneficiaries can enroll in Cigna Medigap plans either directly with the insurance company, or you can enroll through an insurance broker like us. Choosing Boomer Benefits as your agent costs you nothing extra, but you get the following extra services for free:
When you enroll with Boomer Benefits, we provide all of these services for free:
- Comparison quotes from over 30 other companies to make sure you are getting the best price
- Search for eligibility for household discounts that could further lower your rate
- Rate trend history report so that you can see the company’s rate increases over the last few years (if available)
- Financial ratings report
- Free annual rate shopping to keep your rate low. When your policy renews in 12 months, we’ll be in touch to see if we can lower your rate.
- Free claim support and help with appeals. When our clients receive a bill they didn’t expect, they know to call us immediately. Our Client Service Team will immediately research it to find out why you received it, determine if you actually owe it, and help you resolve it if you don’t
- We provide free help with Part D to all our Medigap policyholders. This includes assistance with your annual renewal so that you can always be in the most cost-effective drug plan that provides you your medications at the lowest possible cost
- Free resolution of common Part D problems like drug exceptions, filing prior authorizations, and pharmacy mistakes
- Exclusive Clients-Only Webinars every fall to prepare for the upcoming year’s Medicare changes
Purchasing your policy through a large agency like ours also provides you the added benefit of being able to reach us for support when you need us. Our agency has an entire team of full-time client service personnel so that you are never waiting on anyone to finish an appointment when you need help.
Get Quotes for Cigna Medicare Supplements
To find out more about Cigna Medicare Supplements offered in your state, contact Boomer Benefits for a free quote today. We can quote Cigna Medigap plans as well as 30 other carriers. We’ll help you determine if Cigna Medigap plans are a good buy in your local area.
Complete our online quote and request Cigna Medicare Supplement quotes today.