Are you interested in learning more about Medicare Plan F coverage? If you’ve heard about Medigap Plan F but were confused as to what it can do for you, let Boomer Benefits answer your questions and help you compare plans to determine the best plan to meet your needs.
Medigap Plan F is the most popular supplement in the nation for Medicare coverage, and has been the best selling Medigap plan with Baby Boomers for many years. In 2012, more than half of the Medigap policies in force were a Plan F policy, which shows how popular the coverage is for Medicare clients and is also a pretty good indication that it’s able to meet the needs of those covered.
If you’re tired of paying co-payments to your doctor or find that your co-payments are becoming difficult to manage, you’ll appreciate that Medigap Plan F will pay for ALL of the gaps in your Original Medicare Parts A and B, including both your hospital and outpatient deductible as well as co-payments. It even pays the 20% that Medicate Part B does not currently cover for you. This means zero out of pocket for you at the doctor’s office. No wonder Plan F has enjoyed the success it has!
Take a closer look at the benefits that medicare Plan F offers:
– Pays Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs- up to an additional 365 days after Medicare benefits are used up
– Pays Medicare Part B coinsurance or copayment
– Pays for the first 3 pint of blood
– Pays Part A Hospice care coinsurance or copayment
– Pays skilled nursing facility coinsurance
– Pays both Medicare Parts A&B deductibles
– Pays Medicare Part B excess charges
– Pays for foreign travel emergency, up to your plan’s limits
Medicare Plan F provides comprehensive benefits that clients can really appreciate. Plan F is considered first-dollar coverage. After medicare pays its share of your claims, Plan F pays the remainder, leaving you with zero out of pocket. Some additional benefits include:
– The ability to choose any doctor, from over 880,000 physician in the US
– Guaranteed renewable. Your coverage can never be cancelled due to health conditions or the number of claims you file
– You’ll never pay the standard 15% excess charges that doctors under Medicare are allowed to charge
– No referrals are ever required if you would like to see a specialist.
Medicare Plan F pricing may vary among carriers. Boomer Benefits will help you compare more than just the current rates. They’ll provide you with rate increase histories and financial ratings of carriers so you can make the best decision possible while looking at the likelihood of your coverage increasing in the near future. Boomer Benefits can help you find solid insurance companies with good financial ratings offering lower rates than the big brand name carriers.
Feel free to call an agent from Boomer Benefits at 855-732-9055 if you have any questions or would like to apply for Medicare Plan F coverage. They’ll be happy to walk you through the process so you can get coverage that will truly meet your needs.