Did you ever wish there was a Medicare class you could go to at age 65 to learn about Medicare? Just a great Medicare 101 seminar or course to learn Medicare basics?
You are in luck! Our popular New-to-Medicare seminar covers the basics in plain language. In this popular Medicare class, taught by our Forbes Finance Council expert, you will get plain-speak instead of confusing insurance language.
For people who will have Medicare as their primary insurance. We’ll cover:
- How Medicare works and what it costs
- Which parts of Medicare you need (it’s usually NOT all 4 parts)
- How, where and when to enroll in Medicare to avoid penalties
- What Medicare covers and what it doesn’t cover
- How Medicare coordinates with supplemental coverage to pay your cost-share
- Which doctors accept Medicare and how to find participating doctors in your area
- How to get free claims support for life so you are never alone in dealing with Medicare
- PLUS Bonus Q&A Session: bring your questions to class and we’ll answer them
You can attend from home – simply click a link and watch the presentation right from your desktop computer. There is no selling or appointment-setting in our webinars – just great info so you can learn Medicare in a hassle free environment.
**Note – this webinar does NOT cover how Medicare works with Federal Employee Health Benefits, VA, TRICARE, or MEDICAID. It is intended for people who are retiring soon and will NOT have access to any employer-sponsored retiree coverage or military benefits.
Here’s what some recent attendees had to say about our Medicare 101 webinars:
“First of all make sure to watch one of the webinars. It is very informative and simple to understand. All areas of Medicare and parts of Medicare are covered. Danielle does a wonderful job explaining it all.” – Butch C.
“I have been trying to research and have talked to different brokers, but had been constantly confused and unsure. I stumbled on a Boomer Benefits and signed up for their webinar. It was the first time, that things started to become clear finally. It was very informative and easy to understand. I really liked the straight talk with no pressure.” – Faye B.
“I am soooo happy that a friend mentioned Boomer Benefits to me. Since my initial discussion with a BB rep to, visiting their website to participating in their very informative webinar – I’m no longer feeling like it’s a “crap shoot” as to whether I’ll make the right decisions.” – Kit M.
We offer this webinar several times each month. If our next webinar date doesn’t work for you, give us a call for future dates and times.
Additional Webinars for Clients Only
Beneficiaries who enroll in their supplemental policies through our agency get special invites during the year for short webinars about important updates. These webinars are designed to help them through critical election periods, such as the Annual Open Enrollment period each fall or special election periods.
Our Client webinars are not open to the public. They are only available to people who have enrolled in their Medigap or Medicare Advantage policies through our agency.
ANNUAL FALL PART D UPDATE – CLIENTS ONLY
Every October we offer this webinar to clients to go over what is changing with Part D for the following year. We discuss:
- New Medicare limits for the Part D deductible, Initial Coverage, Coverage Gap and Catastrophic coverage
- What you need to do when you receive your Annual Notice of Change letter
- The average cost for Part D plans in the new year, so you can shop wisely
- How to work with our Service Team to find the plan that is most cost effective for you next year
- What happens if you don’t make any changes or updates during open enrollment
- MANAGING THE PART D COVERAGE GAP – CLIENTS ONLY
No one likes the coverage gap, when costs for medications can go up. In this webinar we discuss how Medicare tracks your drug spending to know when you enter the gap. We’ll also talk about what costs to expect while in the gap, and what happens if you reach the Catastrophic Coverage level. We’ll provide tips for keeping yourself out of the gap and alternatives to explore if you do hit the gap.
Clients will receive email invites to these annual webinars via email during the first week of October each year.
Need help before our next scheduled webinar? Just call us at 1-855-732-9055. Our agents are friendly and hassle-free.