Did you ever wish there was a Medicare class you could go to at age 65? Just a great Medicare 101 seminar or course to learn Medicare basics – with no sales pitches?
You are in luck! Our popular New-to-Medicare seminar covers the basics in plain language. In this popular 45-minute Medicare class, taught by our Forbes Finance Council expert, you will get plain-speak instead of confusing insurance language.
For people who will have Medicare as their primary insurance. We’ll cover:
- How Medicare works and what it costs
- Which parts of Medicare you need (it’s usually NOT all 4 parts)
- How, where and when to enroll in Medicare to avoid penalties
- What Medicare covers and what it doesn’t cover
- How Medicare coordinates with supplemental coverage to pay your cost-share
- Which doctors accept Medicare and how to find participating doctors in your area
- Your Medicare Questions – bring them to class and we’ll answer them
You can attend from home – simply click a link and watch the presentation right from your desktop computer. There is no selling or appointment-setting in our webinars – just great info so you can learn Medicare in a hassle free environment.
We offer this webinar monthly. If our next webinar date doesn’t work for you, give us a call and we can schedule a one-on-one presentation.
**Note – this webinar does not cover how Medicare works with VA, TRICARE, or MEDICAID. If you need help with these topics, see our blog posts where we address each of these individually.**
Additional Webinars for Clients Only
Beneficiaries who enroll in their supplemental policies through our agency get special invites during the year for short webinars about important updates. These webinars are designed to help them through critical election periods, such as the Annual Open Enrollment period each fall or special election periods. Client webinars are not open to the general public.
ANNUAL FALL PART D UPDATE – CLIENTS ONLY
Every October we offer this webinar to clients to go over what is changing with Part D for the following year. We discuss:
- New Medicare limits for the Part D deductible, Initial Coverage, Coverage Gap and Catastrophic coverage
- What you need to do when you receive your Annual Notice of Change letter
- The average cost for Part D plans in the new year, so you can shop wisely
- How to work with our Service Team to find the plan that is most cost effective for you next year
- What happens if you don’t make any changes or updates during open enrollment
- MANAGING THE PART D COVERAGE GAP – CLIENTS ONLY
No one likes the coverage gap, when costs for medications can go up. In this webinar we discuss how Medicare tracks your drug spending to know when you enter the gap. We’ll also talk about what costs to expect while in the gap, and what happens if you reach the Catastrophic Coverage level. We’ll provide tips for keeping yourself out of the gap and alternatives to explore if you do hit the gap.
Clients will receive email invites to these annual webinars via email during the first week of October each year.
Need help before our next scheduled webinar? Just call us at 1-855-732-9055. Our agents are friendly and hassle-free.